Marble “shining stone“ is a metamorphic rock that has undergone a transformation by heat, pressure, or another natural method while in the earth’s crust. It is commonly used for sculpture and as a building material that has undergone a transformation by heat, pressure, or another natural method while in the earth’s crust. Marble comes in a variety of colors with a combination of vein colors, depending on the number of minerals deposited with the calcite (limestone) and the region and metamorphic conditions. Marble with timeless beauty remains a prestige item in today’s design world.
- Floor covering
- Building external facade
- Elegant and incredibly enchanting for floor
- An everlasting appeal and strong stone. Marble does not go out of style
- Require professional installation
- It’s generally soft so it may be easily scratched
- Marble kitchen countertops are not intended for products to be cut on them, and cannot be used as a hot pad. Therefore, we don’t recommend using it in high use areas like a kitchen
Marble has many different types depending on its color and veining intensity. Thickness is vary from 2cm to 3.5cm and width from 40cm to 60cm. All of our slabs can be customized to offer your desire sizes (width and length) as much as it is possible.
Here we have listed the most famous marble colors:
- FANTASY WHITE
- CREMA MARFIL
- SANDY BEIGE
- AMARONE LATTE
- RED CONGLOMERATE
- PIETRA GRAY